Boys without fathers are:
- 9 times more likely to drop out of school
- 10 times more likely to abuse drugs
- 20 times more likely to go to prison than boys who grow up with a father.
Girls without fathers are at an elevated risk for:
- early sexual activity
- adolescent pregnancy
- an increase in criminal activity
- unhealthy intimate relationships
The boys and girls of Caring Men & Caring Women (CMCW) spend about 30 weeks a year meeting with a community of mentors who listen, encourage and believe in them.
30 weeks of hope, support and guidance to help them say YES to their dreams and NO to drugs, crime and violence.
30 weeks trying to change mindsets, behavior, and hearts.
You can make a difference. Please donate today. Your donation is tax deductible because CMCW is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Please click on the PayPal button and you will go to PayPal’s safe and secure website to enter your personal information.
You must be logged in to post a comment.